High-quality commercial glass products and professional installation for decades.
Commercial Glass Company Serving Arcadia
Sierra Glass and Mirror is the San Gabriel Valley’s premiere commercial glass company. As a locally owned and operated business, we provide premium products at affordable prices to commercial businesses, commercial property owners, rental property owners, developers, and contractors.
In fact, in Arcadia, Sierra Madre, Pasadena, and throughout the SGV, you’ve likely seen our products and craftsmanship in restaurants, gyms, apartment complexes, and retail stores throughout the valley. You may have also seen our work in local offices, as we’re the local favorite for glass partitions, conference room doors, and stunning entrance doors.
As a full-service window and glass company, we take care of your commercial glass needs from start to finish. This includes working with you to design the custom pieces you need. We offer a huge selection of materials, styles, and designs because we work with all the most reputable manufacturers. We then provide professional installation that provides you with stunning results.
Commercial Glass Options in the SGV
At Sierra Glass and Mirror, we are here to provide all your commercial glass needs for insurance claims, new construction, and remodeling jobs. Glass projects for businesses and other commercial spaces include:
- Decorative glass elements
- Glass conference rooms
- Glass entrance doors
- Glass partitions
- Glass store fronts
- Glass walls
You will have the option to select from various glass types for your commercial property. A sample of commercial glass options include:
- Clear float glass
- Insulated glass
- Low-e glass
- Low-iron float glass
- Patterned glass
- Satin glass
- Tinted glass
Commercial glass projects we’ve successfully completed for commercial businesses in Arcadia and throughout the San Gabriel Valley include:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Custom-designed patio doors
- Custom-designed tabletop glass
- Tempered safety glass
- Glass shower enclosures and doors for residential complexes
Reasons to Replace or Upgrade Commercial Glass
Broken glass doors or windows are the most common reason commercial property managers or owners need commercial glass service. However, there are many other reasons that developers, builders, landlords, and business owners choose to upgrade the glass in their property.
- Utility Bill Savings – Old glass doors and windows are drafty and can drive up your cooling bill in the summer and your heating bill in the winter.
- Reduce Your Property’s Carbon Footprint – In SoCal, the effects of climate change are becoming increasingly severe. As the result, many commercial property owners are choosing to upgrade to energy efficient glass windows.
- Improve Your Property’s Appearance and Value – Commercial glass doors and windows can enhance the attractiveness of your business or residential property, drawing in new customers or tenants. New glass can also increase your property’s value.
- Keep Your Property Safer – New commercial tempered glass is a great way to make your glass door, or storefront windows more resistant to damage and break ins.
- Minimize Noise – Premium commercial glass can help keep outside noise outside. Replacing old windows, storefront glass, or office doors can help keep the interior of your commercial property quieter.
Take advantage of emergency and same day service when you need help right away
Sierra Glass And Mirror Inc
347 W Sierra Madre Blvd,
Sierra Madre, CA 91024, USA
MON - Fri : 8:00AM to 5:00PM
INSURANCE WORK • NEW CONSTRUCTION • REMODELING